Encourage the practice of mindfulness on-the-go with this beautifully crafted Yoga flashcards.
With 26 beautifully hand-illustrated poses from celebrated children's illustrator, Chloe Jasmine, these flashcards are the perfect study tool for your little human to continue their yoga practice from wherever they are.
With an accompanying explanation of each pose, how to achieve it, and its benefits on the back of each flash-card, your child will not only gain the knowledge they need for their own practice, but the ability to show others how to embrace yoga for themselves.
Yoga is known to benefit and foster a child's development physically, mentally, emotionally and even socially by adopting the ideals learned on the yoga mat and transferring them into their daily life.
A great outlet for active boys and girls who are learning to channel their focus and emotions by providing a fun and easy way to combine wellness, exercise and playtime for young children.
- 26 beautifully crafted, hand-illustrated, mega-sized yoga flash cards
- Game ideas & Instructions for parents
- Sturdy, high quality presentation box with ribbon tab
- Each flash card includes:
- An illustrated pose
- A unique visual metaphor to help your little one link the pose to the world around them
- An explanation poem, e.g. Boat Pose: "Sitting on my bottom, Legs and arms make a V, Rock back and forth, I’m calm out at sea”