CONNECT THE DOTS
Thread our Maple Lacing Toy so this parrot can sing the sweetest tunes. Little ones can select from three shades of thread to practice hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills with this lacing toy challenge. Encourage your little ones thread through the holes in different configurations.
Be sure to keep one of these in your diaper bag, it will easily keep your little ones entertained on-the-go!
Lacing and threading toys are a great way to improve your child’s hand-eye coordination, fine motor and sequencing skills from an early age, while also teaching them patience and focus. These skills are important for children who are yet to start school, and will help to facilitate future learning.
- Designed in France
- Crafted and painted by hand in Poland
- Parrot shape is made of smooth maple wood
- Dimensions: 15cm x 11cm x 1cm
- Each toy comes with three different cotton laces with a length of 80cm
- Wash with warm water and air dry
- Recommended for ages 3 and up