FOR A GREAT DAY OF WATER PLAY OR SAND PLAY
Econyl® is the innovative concept behind Ina Swim’s swimwear material. Made from pre and post consumer waste products, Econyl® processes recycled nylon into a quality material that can be recreated and remolded again and again. With no sacrifice to the quality, Econyl® fabric is two times more resistant to chlorines, suntan creams and oils, UPF 50+, beautiful to see and feel and keeps our oceans just that little bit cleaner.
Being in the water engages your baby’s body in a completely unique way, creating billions of new neurons as your baby kicks, glides, and smacks at the water. Swim time helps your baby's brain growth, improves cognitive functioning, improves confidence, promotes important muscle development and control, and it is great for cardiovascular health!
- Adjustable straps to grow with your little on
- Snap crotch closures on sizes 6months - 2yrs
- Wide leg cut to allow for swim nappy
- Chlorine Resistant | UPF 50 +
- Made with a double layer of the beautiful recycled blend of nylon and elastane
- 100% sustainable, recycled and ethically produced
The Mara Swimsuit is designed to fit snug against your child’s body. We recommend choosing a size closest to your child’s age. If your child is between sizes, go up a size to ensure they will grow with their swimsuit.
- Cold hand wash. Dry flat in shade.
- Do not soak, bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Please rinse after every use to protect coloured fabric.
- Due to the nature of the fabric used, lighter colours may retain sand.